Pawscout Badges are small tokens of recognition for all the pawsome things you do to keep pets safe, happy, and healthy. You earn them by caring for a pet or participating in the Pawscout community.
That includes things like:
- Adding a pet in Pawscout
- Inviting Guardians or becoming one yourself
- Joining the search for a missing pet
- Liking or commenting on fellow Pawscouters’ posts in the Social Feed
When you earn a badge, it’ll show up in your profile. It will also be added to your avatar in the Pawscout App. You can change the badge displayed in your avatar anytime; simply go to your profile (select Profile from the bottom menu in the Pawscout App) and select the badge you want to highlight.
Badges will appear in your profile under one of three categories:
- New. The most recent badge you’ve earned.
- Completed. Past badges you’ve earned.
- Ongoing. Badges that you’ve partially unlocked.
Pawscout is only as strong as its community. Thank you for all you do! Explore the Pawscout App and unlock every badge.