You need location services enabled to help find your pet if he/she goes missing. In addition to helping your pet, you will help others; every Pawscouter is a beacon for lost pets.
How can I properly set up my iOS device for Pawscout?
- Select Settings on your iPad or iPhone
- Find Privacy
- Select Location Services and be sure it is turned ON
- Scroll down to Pawscout. Allow location access to Always
How can I properly set up my Android device for Pawscout?
- Choose Settings for your Android device
- Select Location
- Under Privacy, make sure Location is turned ON
- Find Pawscout and be sure App Notification is turned on
Managing Pawscout chimes and dings
You can manage all of Pawscout’s notifications from within your Pawscout Settings.
- Navigate to your Profile from your Pawscout App
- Select the Icon tool for Settings
- Choose Manage Notifications
- Set all the notifications you want to be alerted for. It's important that you keep your Locations Services on for Pawscout to be alerted
The location information we obtain from you is for you and you only. Your information is fully encrypted and can only be seen by you, and is not revealed to other users.