Pawscout Badges are small tokens of recognition for all the pawsome things you do to keep pets safe, happy, and healthy. You earn them by caring for a pet or participating in Pawscout’s community.
That includes things like:
- Adding a pet in Pawscout
- Inviting Guardians, or becoming one yourself
- Joining the search for a missing pet
- Liking or commenting on fellow Pawscouters’ posts
When you earn a badge, it’ll show up in your profile. It’ll also be added to your avatar. You can change the badge displayed in your avatar at any time; simply go to your profile and select the badge you want.
Badges will appear in your profile under one of three categories:
- New. The most recent badge you’ve earned.
- Completed. Past badges you’ve earned.
- Ongoing. Badges that you’ve partially unlocked.
Pawscout is only as strong as its community. Thank you for all you do! Explore the Pawscout App and unlock every badge.