When you create a post or leave a comment in Pawscout, you have the option to upload a video. Videos need to be less than 30 seconds.
- Go to your social feed and create a post at the top right of your screen.
- Tell Pawscout who is sharing the video—you or your pet.
- Say something about your video! Don’t forget about #hashtags and @mentions.
- Tap Library (iOS) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen. From there, choose the video you'd like to share.
- Hit post. Bask in the cuteness.
Note that you can’t record video directly in Pawscout. You’ll have to capture your magical pet moment on your phone before you can share it!