The light didn’t blink three times.
- If you saw the steady light for the previous step, please wait until the light turns off.
- You will then quickly press (but not hold) the raised tab to see the flashing three lights. If you get the steady light but not the three blinks, you will need to replace your CR2032 battery.
- If this is a new Pawscout Tag, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding your low CR2032 battery.
I think my Tag’s battery may be dead.
- Pawscout Tags are unable to pair if the App detects your battery is too low. Steps on replacing the Tag’s battery can be found here.
- In replacing your Pawscout battery, please be sure the chip that holds the battery is not dislodged. To verify that the chip is where it should be: While the battery is inserted, check to make sure the Pawscout electronic board is setting properly inside the enclosure. You will see two prongs sticking through the board. Gently push down if board is dislodged.
I still can’t get my Tag paired.
- We’re sorry to hear that, but never fear. Pawscout Support is ready to help!
If you’ve followed the previous steps and you’re still having a hard time, or if you’re having a Tag-pairing issue you don’t see here, send us a message!
- iOS users, select the circled “?” on the upper left-hand corner > tap Contact Support
- Android users, navigate to Feed > select the hamburger/menu icon > choose Help > scroll to the bottom, choose Contact Support