Have you found a lost pet with a Pawscout Tag and want to know how you can help? It’s simple!
2. Once you launch the App, create an account either with your email address or your Facebook profile. Please enable location services and turn your Bluetooth on.
3. After creating your profile, you will be asked to register your own pet(s) or Be a Hero. If you do not have a pet, please choose to be a Pawscout Hero. We will only notify you if you come within range of a lost Pawscout pet.
4. After you complete the steps above, you should receive an alert through the Pawscout App that will connect you with the owner. If not, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting Your Pet as Lost
- Youtube video for Setting Your Pet as Lost https://youtu.be/ikhCnBo3HGs
- Finding a Lost Pet
- Youtube video for Find a Lost Pet https://youtu.be/EXiVra8eOxo
Thank you for making your neighborhood safer for pets!