Have you found a lost pet with a Pawscout Tag and want to know how you can help? It’s simple!
1. On an iOS or Android device, download the free Pawscout App.
2. Once you launch the App, create an account either with your email address or your Facebook profile. Please enable location services and turn Bluetooth on.
3. After creating your profile, you will be asked to register your own pet(s) or Be a Hero. Please choose to be a Pawscout Hero! Choosing register may cause the Tag near you to reset.
4. After completing the steps above, you should receive an alert through the Pawscout App connecting you with the owner. If not, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Setting Your Pet as Lost
- Youtube video for Setting Your Pet as Lost https://youtu.be/ikhCnBo3HGs
- Finding a Lost Pet
- Youtube video for Find a Lost Pet https://youtu.be/EXiVra8eOxo
Thank you for making your neighborhood safer for pets!