Have you found a pet wearing a Pawscout Tag? Here’s how you can help reunite them with their people.
If you don’t have an account with Pawscout and have not downloaded the App:
- Download the free Pawscout App for iOS or Android.
- At App launch, you’ll see the prompt, “Found a pet with a Pawscout Tag?” below options to log in or sign up.
- You’ll be instructed to get as close to the lost pet as possible so the Pawscout App can read their Tag. We understand that it may not always be safe to approach a lost, frightened, or disoriented pet, so please put your own safety first.
- Follow the instructions for confirming the pet’s identity and contacting the owner.
If you do have a Pawscout account and are logged in:
- iOS: Navigate to the Community tab and select the pet you found. Under the Options tab, choose Report Pet.
- Android: Navigate to the options menu in the My Pets screen. Select “Found a lost pet.” Follow the instructions for confirming the pet’s identity and contacting the owner.
If you aren’t able to get close enough to the lost pet to identify their Tag, contact Support directly and let them know.
Setting Your Pet as Lost
Finding a Lost Pet
Thank you for making your neighborhood safer for pets!