Pawscout Smart Tag Setup Instructions:
1. Download the Pawscout App from the iTunes or Google Play store onto your smartphone.
2. Open the Pawscout App and follow the setup instructions.
3. Order your customized nameplate for double protection and style.
4. Choose your mount – additional flush mounts pop on and off the rim of the Pawscout Smart Tag and are included for a perfect fit.
5. Drop a pin, go on a walk, set up a virtual leash – keep your pet safe and have fun!
Industry Canada (IC) Compliance Statement
This device complies with Industry Canada’s licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Industrie Canada (IC) Déclaration de conformité
Le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d'Industrie Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L'exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) l'appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage, et
(2) l'utilisateur de l'appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d'en compromettre le fonctionnement.
Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
CAUTION: Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by Pawscout could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To change the Pawscout Smart Tag Battery:
- Press your palms firmly against each side of the Pawscout Smart Tag and twist in opposite directions to open. Your right hand should twist clockwise; your left, counterclockwise.
- Carefully push the old battery out of the holder with a penny, tweezers or small flathead screwdriver.
- Insert the replacement CR2032 battery.
- Close using your palms as in step one. Make sure the lock icon aligns with the tab to keep the unit waterproof.
225 Miller Ave.
Mill Valley, CA 94941 USA
Pawscout Smart Tag
IC :20085- FCC ID: 2AEA9T1469T1469
Made in China