When attaching your Pawscout Tag to your pet, ensure that your pet’s collar is fitted so that it is snug but loose enough to insert two fingers between the collar and your pet. Objects that dangle within reach of your pet's mouth can be easily thought of as a toy or tasty treat. In the case that the dangling disk is too much temptation for your furry sidekick, use the flush mounts to secure the Pawscout Tag to your pet's collar.
Articles in this section
- I found a lost pet with a Pawscout tag. How can I help?
- How do I set up Pawscout?
- How do I enable my friends and family to help me care for my pet?
- How do I change the Pawscout Tag battery?
- How do I attach the Pawscout Tag to my pet's collar?
- Does Pawscout work for more than one pet?
- What are those strange circular components included with my Pawscout Tag?
- What do the icons mean?
- How do I report a pet as found?
- How do I report a pet as lost?