The Pawscout Tag communicates with your smartphone and the fast-growing network of smartphones with the Pawscout App. A low radio Bluetooth signal from the Pawscout Tag signals its presence to any smartphone running the Pawscout App. When your precocious pet decides to walk itself and you mark him/her as lost, any Pawscouter who come within 300 ft. of your pet will be notified and urged to contact you with the information you provided in your profile.
Articles in this section
- Will Pawscout work with my OS/phone?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Pawscout?
- How does the Pawscout Tag work?
- How does Pawscout track pets?
- How can I help the Pawscout community?
- How is the Pawscout Tag different from a GPS tracker?
- What are the specs of the Pawscout Tag?
- I have a traditional tag and microchip. Why do I need Pawscout?
- Do I need a Pawscout Tag to use the Pawscout App?