Our Pawscout Tags measure 1.6 x 2.0 x 0.4 inches (4 x 5 x 1 cm). They are rated IPX7 (meaning that they can be safely submerged in 3 feet of water for no longer than 30 minutes) and they have an outdoor range of approximately 300 feet. The battery is an inexpensive CR2032 that is replaceable and lasts 6-12 months. The Pawscout Tag is designed for pets 10 pounds or more.
Articles in this section
- I received a notification that someone found my pet. What now?
- What is the Safety Map? How does it work?
- Building Your Community
- Will Pawscout work with my OS/phone?
- How does Pawscout track pets?
- How can I help the Pawscout community?
- How is the Pawscout Tag different from a GPS tracker?
- What are the specs of the Pawscout Tag?
- I have a traditional tag and microchip. Why do I need Pawscout?
- Do I need a Pawscout Tag to use the Pawscout App?