You will experience many false alarms if you attempt to use the virtual leash feature indoors. To turn the Virtual Leash feature off and stop receiving these notifications, select your pet from the home screen and select the (+) symbol and then "Virtual Leash". This will only work if your pet is "In range".
Articles in this section
- My new Pawscout is having trouble pairing to my smartphone.
- I lost my phone. How do I restore Pawscout?
- Why am I receiving "out of range" messages when I'm next to my pet?
- How do I remove a pet from the Pawscout App?
- How do I replace my pet's Pawscout Tag?
- What do I do when I see "Last seen" beneath a pet on the home screen?
- The Pawscout App is not updating the location of my pet.