1. Ensure the Pawscout Tag is on. Push the button on your tag and look for the light (it is subtle and fast – easy to miss – so check it in a dark location). If a light does not show, replace the battery (CR2032 watch battery). If you change your battery, make sure the lock icon aligns with the tab (blue light) to keep the unit waterproof when you close your Pawscout. If your tag twists open/close (white light), be sure it is securely shut.
2. Make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS, and that your Pawscout App is also the latest version from your phone's Settings. Android users, download the current version by clicking here (Android). iOS users, download the current version by clicking here (iOS).
3. Confirm that location services and Bluetooth are enabled on your phone. Power off your Bluetooth, wait 30-seconds, and turn it back on.
4. If these steps do not solve your problem, please follow the steps below to contact our team.
- Select Profile -> Tool icon (upper right) -> Help -> Contact Support and send us a message.
- Or, write to us at email@example.com