1. Ensure the Pawscout Tag is on. Push the button on your tag and look for the blue light (it is subtle and fast – easy to miss – so check it in a dark location). If a blue light does not show, replace the battery (CR2032 watch battery). If you change your battery, make sure the lock icon aligns with the tab to keep the unit waterproof when you close your Pawscout.
- Changing Your Tag's Battery
2. Make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS, and that your Pawscout App is also the latest version.
3. Confirm that location services and Bluetooth are enabled on your phone.
4. If these steps do not solve your problem, please go into the Pawscout App, click the Settings icon located on the top right of your My Pets screen, and then select "Contact Support". Please send this email to email@example.com. The more details you provide, the faster we will be able to help you.