1. Ensure the Pawscout Tag is on. Push the button on your tag and look for the blue light (it is subtle and fast – easy to miss – so check it in a dark location). If a blue light does not show, replace the battery (CR2032 watch battery). If you change your battery, make sure the lock icon aligns with the tab to keep the unit waterproof when you close your Pawscout.
- Changing Your Tag's Battery
2. Make sure your phone is updated to the latest OS, and that your Pawscout App is also the latest version from your phone's Settings. Android users, download the current version by clicking here (Android). iOS users, download the current version by clicking here (iOS).
3. Confirm that location services and Bluetooth are enabled on your phone.
4. If these steps do not solve your problem, please follow the steps below to contact our team.
- iOS users, select the circled “?” on the upper left-hand corner > tap Contact Support
- Android users, navigate to the Home page > select the hamburger/menu icon > choose Help > scroll to the bottom, choose Contact Support