Our Pawscout Tags are water-resistant, making them suitable for baths, rain or snow. However, events of extended exposure, such as swimming, can be harmful.
Articles in this section
- I found a lost pet with a Pawscout Tag. How can I help?
- Setting Up Your Pawscout
- How do I change the Pawscout Tag battery?
- My family member/roommate/partner paired our Pawscout Tag. How can I add our shared pet on the App?
- How do I upload a video to Pawscout?
- How do I enable my friends and family to help me care for my pet?
- How do I set up Pawscout?
- How do I attach the Pawscout Tag to my pet's collar?
- Does Pawscout work for more than one pet?
- What are those strange circular components included with my Pawscout Tag?