Our Pawscout Tags are rated IPX7, making them suitable for baths, rain or snow, and exposure to water no more than three feet for up to thirty minutes. However, events of extended exposure, such as swimming, can be harmful.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up Pawscout?
- How do I enable my friends and family to help me care for my pet?
- How do I change the Pawscout Tag battery?
- How do I attach the Pawscout Tag to my pet's collar?
- Does Pawscout work for more than one pet?
- What are those strange circular components included with my Pawscout Tag?
- What do the icons mean?
- How do I report a pet as found?
- How do I report a pet as lost?
- How does virtual leash work?