On the home screen of the Pawscout App, select the share icon next to your pet's photo. A share code will appear that you can share via SMS or email. Sharing your pet enables your friends, family and neighbors to help watch out for your pet, and contributes to the Pawscout community.
Articles in this section
- I found a lost pet with a Pawscout tag. How can I help?
- How do I set up Pawscout?
- How do I enable my friends and family to help me care for my pet?
- How do I change the Pawscout Tag battery?
- How do I attach the Pawscout Tag to my pet's collar?
- Does Pawscout work for more than one pet?
- What are those strange circular components included with my Pawscout Tag?
- What do the icons mean?
- How do I report a pet as found?
- How do I report a pet as lost?