Only vets or shelters with expensive readers can detect microchips. Tags easily go out of date and don’t give details on how to care for your pet if he’s found. And neither of these options provides real-time tracking to find your pet or to alert you regarding his/her movements.
Articles in this section
- How does the Pawscout Tag work?
- How does Pawscout track pets?
- How can I help the Pawscout community?
- How is the Pawscout Tag different from a GPS tracker?
- What are the specs of the Pawscout Tag?
- I have a traditional tag and microchip. Why do I need Pawscout?
- Do I need a Pawscout Tag to use the Pawscout App?
- Do I need a smartphone to use Pawscout?