Do you need to send your vet your pet’s past medical records? Share important details with a pet walker or caretaker? Or just want to make sure that your pet’s hooman pack has all their important info? Sharing information about your pet has never been easier! Pawscout’s Pet Documents feature allows you to share your pet’s vital info with a few clicks - even with those who are not Pawscout App users! To share your Pet Documents, follow these steps:
- Go to My Pets (lower menu, center) -> Choose your pet’s profile -> Tag & Actions -> Pet Documents
- Select the share button on the upper right.
- Choose the records you want to share.
- Enter the email address of the person/business who should receive the records.
- Ta da! That’s it. Your pet’s records will be zipped and emailed in a few seconds.
Article is closed for comments.