To upload a document, make sure you have created a profile for your pet. If you have a pet profile, go to step 1 below.
If you have not created a profile for your pet, open the Pawscout App, select My Pets from the bottom center menu, then the icon in the upper right-hand corner. Follow the prompts to create a profile.
Adding a Pet Document
- Select My Pets from the bottom center menu in the Pawscout App, then select the relevant pet.
- Choose Tag&Actions -> Pet Documents.
- Add your first record by selecting the “Add New Record” button.
- The following fields are mandatory. You must complete these fields or you won’t be able to add your record:
- Record Category
- Record Name
- If you want to attach files to the record, you can select from your Files (including cloud storage options like iCloud and Google Drive), Photos, or Camera Roll. We support the following formats up to 10MB/file.
When the files are uploaded, choose the green “Add” button from the upper righthand corner. If the Add button is not green, ensure you have completed all mandatory fields specified in step 4 above.